Like many other internet sites , www.kobraprint.com makes use of log files. The knowledge inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, sort of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to research trends, administer the location , track user’s movement round the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information aren’t linked to any information that is personally identifiable
Cookies & Data
- We don’t collect personal information unless it’s needed (ex, newsletter)
- We don’t share your personal information except to suits the law
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required to work one of our website services (ex, comments)
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is merely collected when you voluntarily provide it, like providing your email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag cookie data kept 6 months
- Cloudflare: _cfduid cookie data
- MailChimp: email address kept until you unsubscribe
- Rafflecopter: name, email address kept until a giveaway promotion winner is announced
If you would like to disable cookies, you’ll do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers are often found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
Kobraprint does maintain a newsletter which visitors may sign up for voluntarily using the subscription form in our footer and at the top of blog posts. To subscribe you want to provide your email address via the MailChimp subscription form and confirm subscription using the double-opt-in form. Kobraprint doesn’t share this information.
We use Akismet on Kobraprint to assist prevent spam. Any comments submitted through this service aren’t saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, during which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives. Click here to find out how your comment data is processed by the Akismet service.
Protection of Information
Kobraprint.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to guard against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of probably personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Your Data Rights
If you’ve got an account on this site, or have left comments, you’ll request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you’ve provided to us. you’ll also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This doesn’t include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.